"Strange Fruit" "Strange Fruit"

Amazing

While the bloody, sexual, and obscene things normally scene on Newgrounds are all well and good, THIS is what flash animation is really about.

Good animation, good song, and a good message.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Perfect

Flawless

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Hilarious

I have never seen or read Twilight, and I never intend to, but this was hilarious.

I don't suppose I have much room to talk though... I am a diehard Harry Potter fan.

Name That Pokemon: R&B Name That Pokemon: R&B

Trip down memory lane.

I find myself knowing every answer, but occasionally having to look up the spelling of these names. Still, a lot of fun.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Awesome

Loved it, loved the original.

Nice Premium content

Rebuild Rebuild

Incredible, I want more.

Been waiting for a great zombie strategy game, and this is it.

Started failling apart on my first game around day 60 on hard. Looks like I let them build up too much around my periemeter.

Suggestions?

I would refine the defense animation, it really isn't representative of what is going on at all.

There is a lot of potential here, if you were to expand upon the game some, customization, more classes, a new defense animation, et cetera, I would pay 19.95 or something for a "premium" Rebuild.

Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis

Great Cover

Loved the original, loved this.

And I don't give a shit if Paragonx9 is female or male, it doesn't really matter.

Shades of Optimism Shades of Optimism

Nice!

I really like it, it's soothing.

Mexifry responds:

Im guessing you saw it from TWHG 2?
Well I'm glad you like it!

*** THE RISE OF SATAN *** *** THE RISE OF SATAN ***

Damn.

Reminds me of the BG music for The Urban Legend Series... I saw this on the Un-funny truth about scientology and it scared the shit out of me so i came to check it out. 10/10