View Profile Code11

53 Movie Reviews

Amazing

While the bloody, sexual, and obscene things normally scene on Newgrounds are all well and good, THIS is what flash animation is really about.

Good animation, good song, and a good message.

Perfect

Flawless

Hilarious

I have never seen or read Twilight, and I never intend to, but this was hilarious.

I don't suppose I have much room to talk though... I am a diehard Harry Potter fan.

64 Game Reviews

Trip down memory lane.

I find myself knowing every answer, but occasionally having to look up the spelling of these names. Still, a lot of fun.

Awesome

Loved it, loved the original.

Nice Premium content

Incredible, I want more.

Been waiting for a great zombie strategy game, and this is it.

Started failling apart on my first game around day 60 on hard. Looks like I let them build up too much around my periemeter.

Suggestions?

I would refine the defense animation, it really isn't representative of what is going on at all.

There is a lot of potential here, if you were to expand upon the game some, customization, more classes, a new defense animation, et cetera, I would pay 19.95 or something for a "premium" Rebuild.

5 Audio Reviews

Great Cover

Loved the original, loved this.

And I don't give a shit if Paragonx9 is female or male, it doesn't really matter.

Nice!

I really like it, it's soothing.

Mexifry responds:

Im guessing you saw it from TWHG 2?
Well I'm glad you like it!

Damn.

Reminds me of the BG music for The Urban Legend Series... I saw this on the Un-funny truth about scientology and it scared the shit out of me so i came to check it out. 10/10

25, Male